- Salary Range: $13.97 - $16.29 per hour
- Hours: 20 hours per week
- Department: NUNM Health Centers
- Closing Date: Open until filled
Responsible for coordinating distribution of medical and office supplies at clinic site, stocking supply closet and exam rooms, maintaining inventory, preparing exam rooms between appointments, assisting patients, students and physicians as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for ordering adequate medical and office supplies and overseeing their distribution.
- Maintain supply of restock forms in each exam room. Complete restock form and order as needed to keep adequate inventories.
- Maintain supply stock in supply closet and keep track of medical equipment.
- Inventory linen (inventory sheet and clipboard) and stock linen daily according to the schedule for the following day from the front desk.
- On a daily basis, prepare clinic autoclave equipment according to current health and safety standards. Autoclave any instruments.
- Maintain cleanliness of exam rooms between appointments and complete the Clinic Exam Room Cleanliness Form.
- Re-stock exam rooms between appointments with: multiple forms, required liquids, and bio hazard supplies.
- Empty bio hazard containers and ensure appropriate distribution and restocking of bleach solutions.
- Coordinate maintenance of clinic equipment including but not limited to: micro current machines, hydroculators, physiotherapy equipment, etc.
- Process repair of equipment as needed and verifying equipment repair orders as needed.
- Orient students and doctors to supply stores.
- Supervise students in assigned tasks including room stocking, autoclave and room cleaning.
- Maintain clinic conference rooms; restock forms; replace books, replace clinic handouts, post daily/weekly/monthly notices.
- Maintain IV inventory; cost out by patient/by shift; complete monthly quality assurance forms.
- Develop solutions to equipment problems, supply shortages, scheduling conflicts.
- Lead clinical employees on special projects as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school required; Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four year college or university preferred; and 3 or more years of medical office/environment experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to learn and use CPM database system.
For more information please write to email@example.com