Associate Vice-President of Enrollment Management
- Salary Range: $85,000 - $90,000
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Department: Enrollment Management
- Closing Date: Open until filled
The Associate Vice President of Enrollment Management is a senior leader of the University and serves on the President’s cabinet with responsibilities for strategic development, innovation, implementation, maintenance, analysis, and leadership for the offices of admission, marketing & communications, and web content development. Create and implement strategic and transactional plans for admissions and marketing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide leadership and vision for the offices of admissions, marketing and communications, and the website content development team.
- In partnership with academic leadership, develop, coordinate, and maintain a comprehensive articulation program with colleges and universities and liaise with representative articulation staff of these institutions. Create seamless paths for transfer students at the graduate and undergraduate levels.
- Develop weekly, quarterly, annual or ad hoc reports as request by the executive leadership or Board of Directors.
- Assume accountability for the finances, administrative leadership and management of the departments this position oversees including the stewardship of the people, finances, and resources.
- Assist in the negotiation of budgets, tuition and fees.
- Set high-quality customer service standards for internal and external clients. Ensure efficiencies of operations and promote continuous quality improvement.
- Serve on institutional committees as directed.
- Responsible for creative thinking and strategic planning in all areas of enrollment management including the development of a sustainable and dynamic plan for recruiting graduate and undergraduate students.
- Lead the University’s effort to enhance, assess, and maintain a data driven comprehensive strategic plan for managing enrollments to capacity in alignment with the strategic plan, A framework for Action. Includes the development, implementation and assessment of a comprehensive enrollment management plan that focuses on prospect development, yield analysis, integrated communications and marketing, institutional aid leveraging and enrollment projections.
- Collaborate with University leaders to promote enrollment management as a comprehensive, data driven and integrated approach to enhance student success, career development, retention, graduation rates, and student satisfaction.
- Chair the enrollment management team that focuses on: new program implementation, research and reporting; career development; recruitment; retention and student success.
Marketing and Communications
- Develop, implement, and manage a comprehensive integrated communications and marketing plan; the strategic plan will encompass marketing, web strategy, SEO, content management, media relations, and publications, and will be designed to ensure communication of institutional priorities in research, teaching and patient care to key constituencies.
- Leads brand development and management strategies for the University.
- Develop web strategies for driving traffic and leads to the NUNM website.
- Analyze data related to strategic directions; proactively assess effectiveness of programs and offices in response to market forces and university objectives.
- Master’s degree required from a regionally accredited college or university and five or more year’s progressive leadership in higher education.
- Supervisory experience in enrollment management or marketing preferred.
- Experience in a graduate or medical school recruiting preferred.
- Must have strong leadership, management, analytical and communication skills.
- Developed skills in strategic marketing including web-based, SEO, social media, and emerging methodology
- Possess optimism, creativity, vision, integrity, and the ability to motivate staff members.
Ability to be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well with the executive team and professionals in Naturopathic Medicine, Graduate Studies, Undergraduate Programs, and Classical Chinese Medicine.
Must be a strong leader and have polished presentational and interpersonal skills and top level business management, interpersonal, and facilitation skills.
For more information please write to email@example.com