Adjunct Faculty - Master of Science in Ayurveda
- Salary Range: Approx. $1040 per credit
- Department: School of Graduate Studies
NUNM’s School of Graduate Studies has future opportunities for adjunct academic faculty members in
The Master of Science in Ayurveda program. Course subject areas include:
- Ayurvedic anatomy
- Ayurvedic physiology and pathophysiology
- Ayurvedic evaluation
- Ayurvedic pharmacology and materia medica
- Ayurvedic formulations and iatrochemistry
- Ayurvedic dietetics
- Ayurvedic psychology
- Classic texts of Ayurveda
- Supervision of Ayurvedic clinical rotations
Please submit an application if you are interested in being considered for future courses in the program.
Adjunct faculty members perform instructional duties and responsibilities in accordance with the philosophy, mission, policies, and procedures of the University and appropriate to the individual assignment. The relationship of the faculty member to the student is one of teacher, mentor and facilitator of learning.
Applicants must have education, experience, skill and knowledge in the area they will be teaching. Master’s degree required, doctoral degree preferred.
For more information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org