- Salary Range: $15.00 - $16.29
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Department: Business Office
- Closing Date: Open until filled
This position will process accounts payable and maintain accounts payable records. Manage institutional credit card, reconcile credit card statements, and order office supplies for suite 200.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Accounts Payable Duties:
- Responsible for monthly accounts payable cycle and keeping vendor payments current.
- Answer all vendor inquiries and process credit applications.
- Analyze vendor accounts and reconcile to monthly statements.
- Process accounts payable checks and coordinate cash flow with the Chief Financial Officer.
- Print all accounts payable reports and maintain all accounts payable files.
- Prepare analysis of accounts, as required and assist in monthly closings as needed.
- Maintain archive files and appropriate shredding.
- Assist auditors as needed.
Other Accounting Duties:
- Track and maintain records for all corporate credit cards. Receive all statement and pay amounts due via online accounts in a timely manner. Submit statements and list of transactions to credit card holders for GL coding and all applicable receipts, and enforce proper turnaround. Review statements for GL accuracy, approaching cardholders as needed for proper corrections. Create journals for all credit card transactions in MIP for Assistant Controller to review and post.
- Order office supplies for the office suite as needed. Act as the liaison for office and other service providers (Office Depot, Amazon, AT&T, etc). Serve as main internal contact to set up and configure new login accounts for each department. Meet with potential new suppliers to assess viability of services and make recommendations to Assistant Controller/CFO to set up new accounts as needed.
- Assist with accounts receivable, fixed asset tagging system year-end inventory, and special projects.
- Prepare IRS 1099 forms at year-end.
- Assist in obtaining proper W-9 forms and Tax ID Information from new vendors.
- Assist as backup for student transactions as needed.
- Post daily cash transactions.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
Associate’s degree (A. A.) in business or equivalent from two-year college and three years of booking experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficiency in ten-key, typing, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel required and Integrated Business Software e.g. (MIP) experience preferred.
Attention to detail and accuracy competency required.
Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
For more information please write to email@example.com