Adjunct Faculty - Clinical Practicum I-IV
- Salary Range: Approx. $1040 per credit
- Department: School of Graduate Studies
- Closing Date: Open until filled
NUNM’s School of Graduate Studies is seeking a clinical faculty member to join the integrative mental health team at NUNM! This is an exciting opportunity to provide integrative mental health care within a collaborative team-based model. This ND/LAc faculty member will work in tandem with a mental health provider to oversee students providing clinical services at the NUNM Health Centers. Students are working toward either naturopathic or Chinese medicine degrees, and faculty should hold a license in both fields. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, we encourage you to apply!
Program: Master of Science in Integrative Mental Health
Course Name: Clinical Practicum I-IV
Term: Summer, Fall, Winter & Spring
Course Credits: 3.0 credits per shift (1 shift per term)
Credentials: Provider must hold both ND and LAc licenses in the state of Oregon
- Attract and manage a patient base of sufficient volume and diversity to allow assigned students to meet all educational objectives of the particular clinical experience.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge in naturopathic, Chinese medicine, and conventional approaches to mental health care.
- Refine students’ intake, assessment, diagnostic, treatment planning, and case management skills with regard to mental health concerns.
- Work collaboratively with a co-attending mental health provider to provide a fully integrative approach to care for patients and students.
- Applicants must have education, experience, skill and knowledge in the area they will be teaching. Master’s degree required, doctoral degree preferred.
- Model best practices in clinical care and in the business of medicine.
- Manage a diverse population of students in clinical and other learning environments.
- Participate in clinic outreach and other activities designed to market the NCNM clinics.
- Attend monthly clinical faculty meetings.
For more information please write to email@example.com