- Salary Range: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Department: Registrar
- Closing Date: Open until filled
This position will advise students regarding track/program changes and assist with the registration process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interpret, apply and communicate policies to students who come to the office with questions and/or concerns.
- Refer unsolvable student issues to the Registrar for quick resolution as needed.
- Advise students regarding track changes and process student status change forms.
- Explain polices and consequences when students deviate from standard curriculum.
- Coordinate transcript ordering and enrollment verification process in accordance with college policy and Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act and validate and maintain the integrity of the transcript information by reviewing each transcript before sending out.
- Process forms (grade changes, check offs, clinic shift record forms, etc.) submitted to the registrar office and do any follow up that is necessary.
- Update mailbox list and distribute as necessary.
- Track and record student attendance
- Enter clinic hours and Clinic Check Offs into the FileMaker Pro database.
- Prepare and distribute Status Reports and Check Off Reports to students on a quarterly basis and as requested.
- Perform degree audits.
- Assist with the registration process.
- Investigate and resolve clinic hour discrepancies and follow up with students who have status report questions.
Bachelor Degree from four-year college or university and two years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
For more information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org