Coordinator of Events and Visits
- Salary Range: $14.93 - $17.55
- Hours: 30 hours per week, benefits at 90 days
- Department: Admissions
- Closing Date: Open until filled
This position is responsible for organizing events and visits for the Enrollment Management Division and supporting initiatives of the Office of Admissions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Visits & Events:
- Coordinate individual and group campus visits for prospective students and their guests or institutions.
- Work with Recruitment & Admissions Coordinator and the Enrollment Management Division to implement events (e.g. Interview Days, Exploration Days, Information Sessions, etc.)
- Utilize the recruitment events calendar/tactical plan to create events in Radius and upload to the website
- Coordinate, analyze, and strategically adjust recruitment communications for events as well as special communications and invitations as needed
- Assist with coordination of the student ambassador program and confirm students for panels, events, class observations, etc.
- Lead campus tours
- Responsible for updating Admissions webpage
- Monitors subscription services and NUNM’s presence on external webpages
- Oversee prospective student data entry with a high level of accuracy
- Mailings to prospective students
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Bachelor’s degree with at least one year relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.