NUNM cultivates teaching, research and patient care, providing an exceptional learning environment for medical students—an ideal terrain for industry partners that want to become aligned with the professions we serve. NUNM Partners enjoy access to newly minted doctors and medical students who are launching medical practices in the Pacific Northwest and throughout the United States and Canada. Affiliation with the country’s premier natural medicine university and access to alumni and students are part of the ROI of a partnership with NUNM. Many thanks to NUNM’s current Partners!
NUNM at a Glance
- A nonprofit university of natural medicine, NUNM offers medical education programming in naturopathic and classical Chinese medicine, and in related health sciences disciplines. This includes 10 exceptional accredited degree programs—eight postgraduate degrees and two undergraduate degrees.
- NUNM has more than 500 students and 3,000 alumni. Enrollment is expected to continue to grow.
- NUNM’s Lair Hill Health Center is a Tier 4 Patient-Centered Primary Care Home (PCPCH)—a top-level certification from the state of Oregon.
- NUNM’s College of Classical Chinese Medicine, established in 1995, provides the most comprehensive classical Chinese medicine training in the U.S.
- There are more naturopathic physicians (NDs) per capita in Oregon than anywhere else in the United States. The scope of practice for NDs in Oregon is the most comprehensive in the U.S.
- NUNM’s Helfgott Research Institute is home to world-renowned research investigators who champion critical studies in natural medicine. Students and faculty collaborate on research and interdisciplinary studies funded by the National Institutes of Health, winning scientific awards and getting published in peer-reviewed journals.
For more information about our Partners Program and details about benefits, please contact Jeremy Anderson-Sloan, 503.552.2005.