NUNM is thrilled to offer the Ayurvedic Scholarship for the 2020-2021 school year. This scholarship was created to allow students who are inspired by Ayurvedic medicine to deepen their education in this area. This scholarship will be awarded to five students in the amount of $1,000 each. The scholarship will be evenly distributed over Fall, Winter and Spring terms from the Financial Aid Office.
Registered students from all academic programs (inclusive of School of Graduate Studies, School of Naturopathic Medicine, School of Classical Chinese Medicine, and the School of Undergraduate Studies) qualify for this scholarship.
- Students must meet NUNM’s academic achievement standards and be in good standing.
- Applicants must plan to enroll in an Ayurvedic course for each term of the 2020-2021 academic year.
Scholarship recipients will register and complete one Ayurvedic course per term throughout the 2020-2021 school year. Registration will be confirmed with the Director of Financial Aid each term.
- Extended Deadline: September 11, 2020
Essay Question- Why do I want to study Ayurveda?
- What are your objectives and perspectives of study of Ayurvedic philosophy?
- What would be your innovative ideas for introduction, appreciation and promotion of Ayurveda in the USA among students, healthcare professionals and general community?
- 500 words