Current registered full-time students in the Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, Master of Science in Integrative Medicine Research (MSiMR) or Dual–Track Programs demonstrating social responsibility working individually and in collective effort qualify for this scholarship.
- Student must meet NUNM’s academic achievement standards and be in good standing.
- Student must meet NUNM’s enrollment requirements.
- Student must show record of demonstrated service:
- projects supporting ecologically sustainable efforts;
- promotion of political, social, or cultural equality;
- support of the spiritual, mental, and physical needs of individuals or populations.
Describe, in 470-500 words, your service to the community in projects supporting ecological, political, social, or equity issues. Describe how these efforts support the spiritual, mental, and physical needs of individuals or populations. How do you envision the continuation and/or expansion of your efforts in these areas once you have completed your degree?
Submission deadline: May 31, 2021
Sorry. This form is no longer available.