Research Coordinator I
- Salary Range: $16.50 - $18.90 per hour
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Department: Helfgott Research Institute
- Closing Date: Open until filled
The individual in this position is responsible for coordination of research studies, including recruitment, tracking and management of study participants as well as collection, compilation and documentation of clinical research data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate collection of samples and specimens for laboratory analysis, ensure compliance with study protocols and requirements of regulatory agencies and identify compliance problems, monitor participants’ progress, and document and report compliance issues and adverse events as appropriate.
- Identify and assist in the preparation, submission, and implementation of protocol revisions and modifications to the study design.
- Travels to local collaborating facilities as required for study coordination and performance.
- Establishes and maintains successful working relationships with a variety of professional groups and individuals.
- Serves as a liaison to federal regulating agencies, IRB’s, sponsors, funding agencies, vendors, research partners, and campus departments.
- Understands and implements NUNM’s Research Department Standard Operating Procedures.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree, course work in research or research design and three years related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working in clinical settings and/or with human subjects research.
- Excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience working with REDCap and/or other database programs is strongly preferred.
For more information please write to email@example.com