Associate Director of Admissions
- Salary Range: $52,900 - $58,900 annually
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Department: Admissions
- Closing Date: Open until filled
Reporting to the Vice President for Enrollment Management, the Associate Director for Admissions provides strategic leadership, planning, coordination, and evaluation for all aspects of recruitment, outreach, and communications to enroll an academically talented and diverse student body. The position provides direct supervision and leads a team responsible for facets of recruitment, and communications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide leadership for the recruitment team, including supervision of the admission counselors.
- In consultation with the Vice President, create a strategic recruitment plan for each admission counselor and enrollment pool.
- Serve on the leadership team for the office of admissions.
- Collaborate with the Vice President for Enrollment Management to develop and coordinate smart, creative, effective, and efficient travel strategies to stabilize existing markets and grow in new markets. Work with the Vice President in overseeing a comprehensive travel budget.
- Develop and manage the recruitment calendar.
- Use technology to meet recruitment and outreach goals. CRM optimization and other available resources are an essential part of the position.
- Using data and research oversee the development and implementation of short and long-term strategic recruitment plans for both undergraduate and graduate students, and for specified populations of students.
- Develop and provide training to educate admission officers in effective territory management and documentation of recruitment activities. Provide professional development opportunities.
- Participate in other general admissions activities, including managing a designated recruitment territory, which would include but not be limited to recruitment travel; interviewing prospective students and applicants; developing and maintaining productive working relationships with key educational stakeholders and providing admissions counseling for prospective students and their families; application review.
- Develop and monitor statistical reports to enhance recruitment strategies, yield management, forecasting, and operational efficiency.
Supervise and coordinator the student ambassador program
Bachelor’s degree required with 3-5 years’ experience in admission or related field or equivalent related work experience.
Master’s degree preferred.
Ability to plan, prioritize and manage tasks with close attention to detail. Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and be able to work with a diverse constituency.
For more information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org