Digital Performance Specialist
- Salary Range: $55,000 - $58,000 per year
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Department: Marketing
- Closing Date: Open until filled
The Digital Performance Specialist provides key support of NUNM’s Marketing & Communications and Admissions teams through a wide range of data and content management promoting student recruitment, engagement, and stewardship. The position manages all reporting solutions (including Radius CRM by Campus Management, Google Analytics, social media insights, and Constant Contact) for strategies related to lead generation, digital engagement, data extraction, and analysis, assuring quality data collection and maintenance through best practices. In addition to key seasonal builds in Radius, the position also oversees day-to-day content management of nunm.edu, and manages the marketing/admissions email marketing calendars, working closely with the directors to build and deploy strategic, targeted email campaigns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Data Management and Reporting
• Provide technical expertise, strategy, and insight to Marketing & Communications and Admissions teams, including but not limited to building and running reports, list extractions, promo codes, etc.
• Ensure accuracy and integrity of data across all databases and CRMs, educating other users on best practices as needed.
• Collaborate with management to develop cross-departmental business rules, best practices, and training in the areas of data collection and management.
• Strategize and recommend new ways to maximize the use of the database for achieving recruitment objectives.
• Create and maintain weekly and year-over-year lead generation, application, enrollment, and engagement reports, with attention to key metrics.
• Manage and fulfill content updates and requests from stakeholders across the University
• Collaborate with the Director of Marketing and Communications on design and content enhancements
• Monitor external website use in support of meeting digital goals; produce key reports to highlight successes and pain points, advise on solutions when needed
• Identify and resolve accessibility issues, ensuring WCAG 2.1 compliance
• Manage external vendor when custom development solutions are needed
• Train colleagues on the use of WordPress
• Working with directors, create and manage cross-departmental email communications calendar
• Manage and maintain database(s) and audience segments (prospects, donors, etc.)
• Works with stakeholders to pull and upload accurate lists
• Design and deploy emails through Radius and Constant Contact
• Monitor, manage, and report on campaign KPIs
• Maintain list hygiene across databases
- Minimum three years data management experience in a higher education or large non-profit setting.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Extensive experience with robust CRMs (Salesforce, Anthology, HubSpot, etc.).
• Deep understanding of audience segmentation and behavioral targeting.
• Experience using Word Press, Constant Contact, Google Analytics, Photoshop, and Excel, or equivalent programs.
• Understanding of SEO principles and WCAG compliance.
• Impeccable attention to detail.
• Passion for data, knowledge, and collaboration.
• Experience serving a diverse portfolio of clients or customers and managing multiple priorities.
• Experience with project management tools (Asana, Basecamp, etc.).
• Ability to communicate technical information and complex concepts with colleagues.
• Familiarity with decentralized work environments.
• Copyediting skills a plus.
PAY AND BENEFITS
- $55,000 – $58,000 per year Base Salary
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Dental insurance
- Medical insurance
- Health savings and flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Tuition assistance
This in-person position will be based at our campus in Portland, Oregon.