- Salary Range: $27.00 per hour
- Hours: 32 hours per week
- Department: Registrar
- Closing Date: Open until filled
This position performs duties associated with student enrollments/withdrawals, dispatching records, maintaining files, maintaining student database, customer service, and related office duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and review student records for accuracy and timeliness.
- Assist in accurately posting of grades and other student data records, and maintaining the confidentiality and security of all records.
- Assist in the development and dissemination of academic and clinic registration process.
- Communicate registration policies and procedures to students, faculty, and administrative offices.
- Ensure that students’ clinic hours, checkoffs, and patient contacts are recorded and grades are issued.
- Maintain the clinic sub database on Moodle, clinic schedule changes, and notify clinical staff of absences. Assist students in finding clinical subs for absences.
- Assists with verifying and communicate student progress toward graduation and that each student meets prerequisites for progression through clinic.
- Maintain Mailbox List
- Enter clinic hours into Core-Clinic Tracker.
- Investigate and resolve clinic hour discrepancies.
- Enters Academic Schedule into SONIS and EMS
- Register students in SONIS each quarter for required courses
- Process forms submitted to registrar office and perform follow up as necessary (i.e. grade change and add/drop forms).
- Enter and keep-up-to-date reporting to reflect students deviating, withdrawing or taking/returning from official leave of absence (clinical and academic).
- Serve as the National Clearinghouse Coordinator by submitting enrollment and graduation reports, correct errors as received from Clearinghouse.
- Veterans Coordinator
- Immigration Coordinator
- Conduct degree audits to verify and communicate with students their progress toward graduation, including outstanding academic and clinical requirements.
- Collect and distribute registrar office mail
- Interpret, apply and communicate policies to the NUNM Community.
- Refer appropriate student issues to the Registrar for quick resolution as needed.
- Coordinate transcript ordering and enrollment verification process in accordance with college policy and FERPA and validate and maintain the integrity of the transcript information by reviewing each transcript before sending out.
- Chairs Appeals Committee and serves on other committees as needed.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university and two (2) years’ experience in higher education administration, preferably registrar’s office and coordination of academic policies and/or delivery of student services experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Data entry experience. Knowledge, clearinghouse reporting, veterans education benefits and international students a plus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Thorough knowledge of FERPA, Student Right to Know Act, transcript conventions and rules with respect to student confidential information. Knowledge of accreditation guidelines and academic policy.
PAY AND BENEFITS
- $27.00 an hour Base Wage
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Dental insurance
- Medical insurance
- Health savings and flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Tuition assistance
This in-person position will be based at our campus in Portland, Oregon.