Adjunct Faculty - Practice Management II
- Salary Range: Varies, approx. $1040 per credit
- Department: College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Closing Date: Open until filled
The College of Naturopathic Medicine is seeking Adjunct academic faculty members to perform instructional duties and responsibilities in accordance with the philosophy, mission, policies, and procedures of the University and appropriate to the individual assignment. The relationship of the faculty member to the student is one of teacher, mentor and facilitator of learning.
Program: College of Naturopathic Medicine
Course Name: Practice Management II
Term: Spring 2018
Course Credits: 1.0 Credits
Basic duties include the following:
- Must be able to teach in a didactic setting, including use of active learning techniques and development of course competencies.
- Will teach/facilitate student development of continuous quality improvement, utilization management and Lean and risk management in health care.
- Will be expected to work with other teachers in team teaching setting
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of Project and Quality Management.
- Teach students project management by introducing processes, methodologies and technical tools to effectively plan, manage and implement projects.
For more information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org