The newest building on campus has been there since 1886. NCNM recently purchased and renovated “the white house” just east of the Administration building. The building, rededicated as the Spaulding House in honor of NCNM co-founder Dr. Frank Spaulding, is being used for offices and as an event venue. The house is located on SW Water Street and is a two-story structure built as a single-family home in 1886. It includes a finished basement and a total of 3,841 square feet, with 2,229 square feet on the main floor, according to city records.