Winter 2023 Enrollment
Applications for Winter 2023 enrollment are due December 1, 2022.
Master’s Degree Programs
MScN Online – Application
Fall 2023 Enrollment
Receive Early Scholarship Priority and skip the application fee when you apply by February 1! Applications for Fall 2023 enrollment are due May 1, 2023.
Master’s Degree Programs – Application
Bachelor Completion Degree Programs – Application
Current Student Add Program – Application
February 1, 2023
Early Scholarship Priority / App fees waived for applications received by 2/1/23
May 1, 2023
Application deadline for most programs*
*MAIDS/MACOSA applications due August 1, 2023
July 3, 2023
Add Program deadline (currently enrolled students only)
Questions? 503.552.1660 / Toll-free 877.669.8737 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NUNM values and encourages students with a broad range of academic and life experiences to apply. Much like our programs, we evaluate candidates for admission holistically, taking into consideration the following important characteristics that are the earmarks of success: dedication to service, compassion, critical-thinking skills, ability to effectively communicate, self-discipline, self-awareness, and sense of purpose. We also look for candidates with:
- An affinity for and/or prior experience with the program or field to which the applicant is applying
- A solid academic record, and valuable work and volunteer experiences
- A demonstrated understanding of healthcare issues and awareness of natural medicine practice
- Recommendation(s) that attest to your recent academic and work performance
The requirements for admission vary based on the degree program to which you are applying. While NUNM does not have a specific minimum GPA requirement, only a small percentage of applicants are admitted with a GPA below a 3.0.
Preparing to Apply for Admission
- Identify your program of interest.
- Check the application requirements and prerequisites.
- Contact admissions for a free prerequisite course evaluation.
- Review essay question(s) and prepare your essay according to the instructions.
- Identify professors and/or work supervisors who would be able to complete your recommendations.*
- Request official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- Submit application prior to the application deadline.
- Apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
International students, please see additional international applicant information.
Note: The Office of Admissions and National University of Natural Medicine assume no responsibility for applications that are not considered because they are incomplete. Completed application files will be evaluated and those individuals who competitively meet requirements may be invited to interview. The on-campus interview is required for acceptance (this applies only to ND, ND First-Year Online, DAcCHM, MAcCHM and MAc applicants). Telephone or virtual interviews are normally not granted, but can be considered under-documented, extenuating circumstances.
NUNM, in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran’s status in any of its policies, procedures, or practices. This nondiscrimination policy covers admission and access to, and treatment and employment in, university programs and activities, including but not limited to academic admissions, financial aid, educational services, and employment.