For all of our graduate and undergraduate programs, start your application today!
Already started your application? Log in directly to the Self Service Center to access your application in process.
Current Student Add Program – More information to come!
Requires a letter of recommendation from a current NUNM faculty member.
- Winter MScN online deadline: December 1, 2023
- Fall 2024 scholarship deadline: February 1, 2024 Apply for scholarships here!
Questions? Call 503.552.1660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NUNM values and encourages students with a broad range of academic and life experiences to apply. We evaluate candidates holistically, taking into consideration the following important characteristics that are indicators of success: Dedication to service, compassion, critical-thinking skills, ability to effectively communicate, self-discipline, self-awareness, and sense of purpose.
We also look for candidates with:
- An affinity for and/or prior experience with the program or field to which the applicant is applying
- A solid academic record, and valuable work and volunteer experiences
- A demonstrated understanding of healthcare issues and awareness of natural medicine practice
- Recommendation(s) that attest to your recent academic and work performance
The requirements for admission vary based on the degree program to which you are applying. While NUNM does not have a specific minimum GPA requirement, only a small percentage of applicants are admitted with a GPA below a 3.0.
Where to send supplementary application materials
Send all supplementary application materials, such as official transcripts and any other additional documents, by one of the following methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Attn: NUNM Admissions, 49 S. Porter St., Portland, OR 97201
- Fax: 503.499.0027
Preparing to Apply for Admission
- Identify your program of interest.
- Check the application requirements and prerequisites.
- Contact admissions for a free pre-requisite course evaluation.
- Review essay question(s) and prepare your essay according to the instructions.
- Identify professors and/or work supervisors who would be able to complete your recommendations.*
- Request official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- Submit application prior to the application deadline.
- Apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
International students, please see additional international applicant information.
Note: The Office of Admissions and National University of Natural Medicine assume no responsibility for applications that are not considered because they are incomplete. Completed application files will be evaluated and those individuals who competitively meet requirements may be invited to interview. The virtual interview is required for acceptance for ND, ND First-Year Online, DAcCHM, MAcCHM and MAc applicants. Phone interviews are normally not granted, but can be considered under documented extenuating circumstances.
NUNM, in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran’s status in any of its policies, procedures, or practices. This nondiscrimination policy covers admission and access to, and treatment and employment in, university programs and activities, including but not limited to academic admissions, financial aid, educational services, and employment.