NUNM’s Helfgott Research Institute is recruiting for a new research study to determine the impact of a dietary supplement on quality of life, digestive function, and microbiota composition.
You may be eligible if you:
- Are 65 years old or greater
- Are free of gastrointestinal disease or infection
- Are willing to be randomized to take either a placebo or a dietary supplement three times per day for 4 weeks
- Are willing to eat a meal replacement bar daily for 4 weeks
- Are willing to have 3 blood samples taken over a 4-hour period on two separate occasions
- Can attend a screening visit and 2 study visits at the Helfgott Research Institute in Portland OR
- Are willing to consume products made from an animal source
If you are eligible and enroll in the study, you could be compensated with up to $250.
To learn more, please call 503-451-0481 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This study is being conducted by the Helfgott Research Institute at National University of Natural Medicine.
IRB # RB071522
Principal Investigator: Ryan Bradley, ND, MPH