Can a Natural Hops Product Impact your Gut Health?
Join a study on hops potential to impact gut health. NUNM is conducting a research study to assess the impact of an experimental natural product on the microbiota (gut bacteria) in healthy volunteers.
You may be eligible if you:
- Are age 21–50 years
- Are willing to be randomized to a placebo or an experimental natural product
- Are willing to have blood drawn and fast for 10–12 hours before blood draws once every two weeks
- Are willing and able to collect stool and 24-hour urine samples at home once every two weeks
- Do not drink more than 1 beer a day
- Do not take any prescription medications, including oral contraceptives
- Can attend a screening visit and 5 study visits at the Helfgott Research Institute in Portland
If you are eligible and enroll in the study, you could be compensated with up to $550. To learn more, please call 503.552.1777 or email email@example.com. You may also contact the Clinical Investigator, Dr. Ryan Bradley at 503.552.1862.
This study is being conducted by the Helfgott Research Institute at National University of Natural Medicine.
IRB # RB9718
Approval Date: 9/13/2018
Principal Investigator: Ryan Bradley, ND, MPH