NUNM’s Helfgott Research Institute is recruiting for a new study. Help us assess the impact of a natural hops product on the microbiota (gut bacteria) in Crohn’s Disease.
YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE IF YOU:
- Are age 21–50 years
- Have active Crohn’s Disease
- Are willing to be randomized to a placebo or an experimental natural product
- Are willing to have blood drawn every other week and fast for 10–12 hours before blood draws
- Are willing and able to collect stool and 24-hour urine samples at home every other week prior to each study visit
- Do not drink more than 1 beer a day
- Can attend a screening visit and 6 study visits at the Helfgott Research Institute in Portland
If you are eligible and enroll in the study, you could be compensated with up to $1,000.
To learn more, please call 503.552.1777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This study is being conducted by the Helfgott Research Institute at National University of Natural Medicine.
IRB # RB71720 Approval Date: 6/16/20
Principal Investigator: Ryan Bradley, ND, MPH