Can a whole-person approach (mind, body, spirit) influence well-being in Ehlers-Danlos Syndromes, or hypermobility?
Are you bendy, or more flexible than the average person? Are you experiencing pain that is invisible to others?
Helfgott Research Institute and Healthy Living Community are conducting a small study on Hypermobility Spectrum Disorder (HSD) and Ehlers-Danlos Syndromes (EDS).
To qualify, you must be:
- Aged 18-65
- Willing to participate in dietary and lifestyle modifications
- Able to attend a total of 1 in-person visit at a clinic in Portland, Oregon, and 2 virtual visits
- Feel that you might have Hypermobility Spectrum Disorder (HSD) or Ehlers-Danlos syndromes (EDS). These disorders are characterized by excessive bending of your joints beyond what most people would be able to do.
- Have access to a mobile phone or a computer
- Not currently a patient at Healthy Living Community
This study is being conducted at Healthy Living Community in Portland, Oregon. To learn more, please call 503.662.2956, or email email@example.com.