We’re accepting applications for the following terms and programs:
- Winter term 2020 – Master of Science in Nutrition (online only), Doctor of Science in Oriental Medicine and Master of Science in Oriental Medicine
- Fall term 2020 – All programs
Questions? 503.552.1660 / Toll-free 877.669.8737 or email@example.com
Winter & Fall Application Deadlines 2020
- Dec. 20, 2019 – Winter Application Deadline
- Feb. 1, 2020 – Fall Priority Application Deadline for Scholarship Consideration
- May 1, 2020 – Fall Application Deadline
Note: The Office of Admissions and National University of Natural Medicine assume no responsibility for applications that are not considered because they are incomplete. Completed application files will be evaluated and those individuals who competitively meet requirements may be invited to interview. The on-campus interview is required for acceptance (this applies only to ND, MSOM and DSOM applicants). Telephone interviews are normally not granted, but can be considered under-documented, extenuating circumstances.
NUNM, in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran’s status in any of its policies, procedures, or practices. This nondiscrimination policy covers admission and access to, and treatment and employment in, university programs and activities, including but not limited to academic admissions, financial aid, educational services, and employment.