Fill out this application in full. DO NOT put your name on any of your application materials.
Submit the application form, your scholarship–specific essays and all other documents to NUNM by the application deadline: Friday, June 21, 2019, 11:59 p.m.
Selected students will be notified by letter. Late or incomplete submissions will be rejected.
Answer the following general questions in a separate document. Your responses should be no longer than one page for each question (approximately 500 words). Include your scholarship title and the essay question at the top of each answer. Save the general question answers in one document titled yourinitials_general.doc.” Word or pdf documents are accepted. Please note the general questions are not required for scholarships with specific questions.
Upload your answers to question 1 and 2 in the application below under “GENERAL QUESTIONS DOCUMENT UPLOAD.”
Create a personal statement that includes:
- Why should your application for scholarship be considered?
- What skills have you gained; what are your expectations from your education?
- What are your future plans after graduation?
- How do you plan to use your career to address equity?
- What ethics or conflicts do you anticipate arising out of this goal; how will you address them?
Scholarships with Specific Questions
If you are applying for a scholarship that requires a response to additional questions, save that in a separate document titled “yourinitials_scholarshipname.doc.” Do not put your name on any of your application materials. You may apply for up to 3 scholarships, but cannot apply for a scholarship you received in the 2019-2020 academic year.