If you are interested in participating in research as a work-study student, please note the following:
- To receive work-study funds for participating in research, you must be eligible for financial aid through the NUNM Financial Aid Department. If you are unsure of your Financial Aid status, please contact the Financial Aid Department.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about research opportunities. Although an application may be considered without prior contact, an opening is more likely if you express interest in advance and provide some information about your experience and interests. Project needs are diverse and time-sensitive, and RA positions may not be available at all times.
- If you are in contact with an investigator or faculty member who has already expressed interest in working with you, please convey that information in your initial inquiry and application.
To Apply for a Work-Study Position:
- Go to the Work-Study Jobs page.
- On the “Work Study Jobs” page enter “research” in the search box. Select the NUNM School of Graduate Studies – Research Assistant position.
- Follow the directions to apply for a position. After you apply, allow three business days for processing.
- If a suitable project and supervisor can be identified, you will receive a hire form in your mailbox. Sign the form, take it to the supervisor for signature, then return it to the financial aid mailbox in the NUNM business office.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com